The Power Market in Iceland
Dagskrá og kynningar frá málþingi sem hladið var af Landsneti um Íslenska raforkumarkaðinn dagana 11. - 12. apríl 2012.
Málþingið fór fram á ensku.
Thursday April 11th
13:00 – 13:15 Opening words
Þórður Guðmundsson, CEO of Landsnet
13:15 – 15:45 Price Transparency at the wholesale market:
1. The value of price transparency for the market players
2. How Landsnet may use the exchange prices for settlement of imbalances
3. How Landsnet may use the exchange prices as the* starting point for pricing regulating energy.
4. How the exchange prices can be used as a signal for investors
5. The exchange prices as the starting point for long-term hedging
Anders Plejdrup Houmøller , CEO Houmoller Consulting
15:45 – 16:00 Small Company Perspective
Andri Teitsson, CEO Fallorka
Thursday April 12th
09:00 – 09:20 What are the benefits of transparency in the power market?
Magnús Bjarnason, Managing Director of Marketing and Business Development at Landsvirkjun
09:20 – 10:05 Introducing Nordpool Gas
Kenneth Hansen Sales Manager NPGas
10:20– 11:10 New Power Exchange in Iceland
Kenneth Rotvig Dupont, Senior Consultant, Norenergi
11:10 – 11:40 The Bidding Platform
Paul Constantinou, Head of Sales EMEA, Trayport
Alan Lun, Head of Technical Support, Exchanges, Trayport
11:40 – 12:10 Discussions and Conference closing
Guðmundur Ingi Ásmundsson, deputy CEO of Landsnet